Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Been A While: New Reviews Coming Soon!

It has been a while, let's begin:


Hello, everyone! I know it has been a long time but a lot has happened in my life since I last posted. Let's get started on the life update really quick to get you up to speed with my life. Even if it is rather dull sometimes. 


Update on Life:


Life is crazy, right? One major update, my mother-n-law was in a nursing home for a little more than two years, almost three years. She lived on a ventilator this whole time. Imagine living with tubes stuck down your throat, breathing about 90 percent of the time for you and without it, you can't breathe on your own. That kind of life would suck. She couldn't talk unless they put her voice piece on her. Although she had one of those to talk with, she sounded like herself when she was able to use it, which wasn't often. 

Her suffering is now over though. She passed away last week and went peacefully. We will miss her forever and she will always be in our hearts. My husband is holding up stronger than I thought he would but I honestly think that his mom is helping him through her spirit. Yes, I believe in spirits and everything else like that. I believe in God and know that she is now with him and is no longer suffering with that tube down her throat. She can now talk on her own and can even walk again because she is in heaven and there is no pain there. We will see her again one day when it is our time to go. Until then, we miss you and love you Bobbie (mom)! 

Other than that, life has been busy for me. I have been working hard on articles and blog posts for different clients and sites. I am now writing for HubShout and a few different private clients. I recently got accepted to write for Conservative Modern but have only done one article for the owner of the site because he hasn't had me do anything else yet. I am waiting and have messaged him several times and am working HubShout and for other clients while I wait for him to let me work again. The one article I did so far was the trial article and then he hired me for more work but nothing yet. I hope to work more soon. It is going to pay well and I really can't wait to do more work for him. Going to be a lot of fun!

Now, the next blog post coming up soon on here is a review of three art journals I got from Elle Claire for free. They are beautiful art journals and I am using one for a personal journal,  one for a weight loss journal, and one for a work journal. I will post the reviews on this blog as soon as possible. Stay tuned! 







No comments:

Post a Comment