Followers

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Introduction to Honest Reviews for You

Hello everyone!

This is my new blog where I will do honest reviews on for anyone who needs one done. I have a good Amazon account with Prime membership. If you need something bought, you buy it and it will be reviewed by me. It will only cost you $5 if you write it and $10 if I have to write it myself. I get to keep the products too.

I am an honest person and will write in the review honestly whether I like the product or not. I will give four or five stars if I like it and lower if I don't like it so choose the products you want me to review wisely. You should ask me if I can use or want to use whatever it is you want me to review before sending me the product. Most of the time, I will like it and use it.

Leave a comment below if you need a review done on anything and I will give you my Skype and email address so we can communicate faster. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment